Δευτέρα 13 Ιουλίου 2015

Hell on earth

Ethereal existences that haunt and tease me while I sleep scream 72 names each night.
I find myself in the same dark forest, looking for her.
The same path, the same experience, the same eyes.
But I feel another hand in my shoulder. A breeze. A voice and she's gone.
"Wake up man, it's the last stop".
I can't touch her anymore. She always gets away. The damage is done and I'm still here,
trying to reach her through pills and astral thoughts.
I started getting away from everyone. I know I am confused, I know I am empty. 
My wishes don't have place in this world anymore, miracles don't exist.
I should be relieved that the pain is gone, but I crave for more.
More pain and more visions. 
I drank from the fountain and held my eyes in my hands.
What's the point of seeing if I can't see her? What's the point of living if I'm not afraid anymore?
Thoughts, a complex but at the same time clear chaos.
One eye for each hand. If I had eyes, and if I had hands. Long gone darling.
I sense the earth trembling dear, is it opening in two as I wished?
I sense the uncontrollable heat. It's finally hell on earth. It finally feels like home. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου