Τετάρτη 18 Μαρτίου 2015

Another hopeless love poem

What about my trembling legs and my watery eyes?
Won't you give it a try, dear?
What did you say reflection?
"Hey heart, it's time to forget him, isn't it?"
Please love, if you agree to come near, close the door behind you, it's cold.
Light a fire in the fireplace, grab a bottle of wine and for God's sake, 
don't touch my soul with dirty hands.
What do you want to listen? I'm ready to give it all up- all my bad habits - everything.
I am out of my mind with love.And look at me, I don't think twice about what I'm
throwing into the fire, as long as I can keep it burning for another minute.
And in a few hours, while you will be so far away -again - and I will
still be here, I will whisper:
That's how I loved you in the end.With my body cold, numb and shivering.
With my empty hands over the smoking ashes, counting out every word 
in your letter, counting out the minutes.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου