Τρίτη 3 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

The contract

Did you even ask why we came to this end?
Didn't you know that I made the deal and this was the price I had to pay?
You stabbed me a hundred times and then you acted like you 
were the one who was bleeding.
I told you.You wouldn't understand me,you were like the others,you got scared
and left.Scared and annoyed with my bipolar mind.
I was sleeping when my third eye opened and the demon came.
After all these years,he came back,because I was ready.
I had to give everything in return and you were my everything.
So I gave up on you,to please the beast.To please my greedy soul.
I don't have a soul.It's sold,the contract is signed.
I will embrace darkness once more and fly beyond this earth.
I could not cry.I was on the floor,but I could just scream.
I will leave this here,as I light my last cigarette,typing my last goodbye,
heading towards the seven gates of hell,as equal to them.
Farewell my love.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου