Κυριακή 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

12.

We gave our feelings and souls to the wrong people and now we are afraid of
saying the truth to the right ones.We think "I love you" is a question,not a statement anymore.
Or a statement that hides a question."Do you love me as well?"
Do you feel obliged to say yes? I don't.Because I always love first.
I fall in love with the first eye contact,the first hello and the first accidental touch.
And I first,fell in love with you.
The way you walk,the way you talk,and the way you say my name.
I feel like a drop of rain.Travelling through clouds,wrong people and words.
Changing my mind and way with a little blow.
Is it the wrong way or the right way?
I don't know.But my point is,you are my earth.
I travelled so much,and now I hit the ground.
No return to the skies.
My ground.My soil.My earth.My all.
You.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου