Τετάρτη 3 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

The intoxicated reflection


I think,and you think,we both think and believe that "home" is where the heart is.
Not a "where" necessarily,but maybe a "who".
And all the adventures you,we have,are the motels that we have to pay.
You will eventually get bored of the same hotel and the price is overrated for 
something that is not even yours.
People that are not yours.
But what about her?
What if she is your home?
What if she is the one person she doesn't have a price?
What do you mean everything has a price?
Love is for free,at least,that's what they say.
All the romantic souls out there.
I can not change your,our mind,I'm nothing more
than just you at the end of the day.
I am nothing more than the voice in your head
and your reflection in the mirror.
I am nothing more than the thoughts you are not

eager to think.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου