Can we borrow time from the universe?
Even a few more hours,so I can stand still and stare your mirror eyes.
I travel like a falling star,through the galaxy.
And eventually,like all the falling stars,I explode into a million little,burning pieces
constructed by love and misery.
It hurts,but it feels like I'm flying,I can't let go of that feeling,
maybe it isn't meant that I ever will.
Smiles,tears echoing on tape,each time.
Logic,chaos,logic.
I will never have it all,I just keep screaming at the wall.
Glass is breaking,I gather the little broken images of me
and turn it into water,so it can come out of my eyes again.
You bring me to my knees,one more time
and you seem to like it,I can tell,from this smile of yours.
Is this sky that we see the limit?
There is more than meets the eye,and
yet what if naught exists above?
Keep shooting me with your smoking gun eyes.
Turn the trees to ashes and mountains into dust
so I can walk free,without obstacles towards you this time.
Turn me into water,because water surpasses everything on it's way
to reach its destination,in the ocean..
You are not just a lake to me,you are all the seven seas combined.
I will be a sailor,in your angry sea of lies
I will be the reaper when your lover dies
and you can finally come to me,without second thoughts.
It's only falling in love,because you hit the ground.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου