Σάββατο 28 Ιουνίου 2014

Crimson Velvet

Cursed be he who seeks to tear us asunder.
What kind of dream is this again?Or is it reality?
Too confused and dizzy to answer.Or too drunk,if I dare say.
Sweet was the wine that I drunk that night.THE night,of your waiting.
Is God real?Or is HE another measurement for our pain?
We all seek salvation in this sick,seamy and shapeless world of ours,
but who can finally get to it,and how?
Through litanies some may say.But baby,we are on the otherside and,you know
you and I,we,were born to be bad.
We get to it through our trespasses and sinful thoughts.Immoral words.
Depraved and nefarious actions on your dirty bed.
Wild child,they used to call me,and now I found just the right one,the one to
complete my vicious goals.
Steal me,and take me far away,where no one will be able to track us.
We will paint over the evidence each and every time we're on a killing spree.
You look into my eyes,and ask me "What about afterlife?"
And I answer,before you take me once again,
"There's not seven hells and seven heavens.There is only one hell my prince
and it's the one we are living in now"
You laugh,with that nasty smile,I always craved,hankered and longed for,take me
in your arms,and put me down,drowning me in your spell for one more time.
When it's over,you take the car keys,light me up a marlboro,put it in my mouth
 and whisper to my ear 
"Baby,coffee and shotguns for two".

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου