Παρασκευή 27 Ιουνίου 2014

Born bad

I survived the great loneliness,the cheating,the violence.
But my mind is messed up,consumed by all this supreme madness.
These paramount thoughts,are no good at all.I'm no good either..
Infrequent dreams and daydreams come to me,because of some feathery images of us.
I close my eyes and I open them again,only to find myself lying on a nonexistent,and 
fictitious bed.I feel the euphoria surrounding the room.And there you are.
The award of my waiting.My sweet prince.Your gaze on your calm face,pierce
through me,strip me completely off my clothes.You continue with my skin and you won't
stop until my soul is naked before you.
Come on,I whisper and you do come.You climb on the bed,reaching for my broken body.
You lie down, next to me,while the rays of the pale moonlight,and the neon lights
reach for your nakedness though the casements.
The time has finally come,to give our hearts what they've wished for.
Hold me in your arms,hold me really tight until the stars look big.
What is a life without sweet sins and terrible,but at the same time lovely and wanted
mistakes?
We were born to be bad.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου