You know,I never had something like this.
Someone from such distance that I could trust,and tell my secrets,help me
with my problems.
It's like years of endless winter,and finaly I can see a flower blooming in the middle of the
white,freezing valley,between the grey and cold mountains.
I didn't believe that I could find something like this.
Even though we've never met each other,I feel a strong bond,growing up each day
with our long conversations,about everything.
You feel me,I feel you,you complete my poems and every phrase of mine.
Finally I can talk to someone when I need to,and she won't judge me,she
will just help me make the right choices and guide me like a true friend.
I hope one day we meet in person.
Never had a girl-friend to talk open,share my thoughts and problems.
I'm glad that you might feel the same.
You make me laugh,and forget everything bad.
You made me wanna write everyday,inspiration and motivation simultaneously.
Thank you,dear Cassie.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου