They say you are free when you've got nothing left to lose.
Experience loss in what degree?
Lose a person?A lover?A favourite toy?Your house?
The only thing I ever had was my abyssal mind,my complex spirit.
You need to strive in order to keep it undistorted.
How do you get to know your inner self?Your soul.
I made it come out by dancing,letting myself go.
By drinking and thinking about the chaos that I'm surrounded by.
I was never free,I always loved anything more than everything.
I imagined crystal mountains and bloody seas.
I always craved for the dizziness caused by extraordinary and remarkable flowers.
I loved the way the moon hides its one side,a perplex conundrum.
The long-ago departed stars,that kept shining bright for us to admire.
The clouds that could voyage through eternity.
The sun who witnessed a thousand warfares,a million delights.
Amongst us,our souls are strolling a perpetual trail that we'll never get to know of.
What is forever?Is it ours to keep and bide for?
Can you imagine your soul as a person?
As a bird?Ours is the wind,perhaps.
I tried to imprison it once,but it slipped right through my fingers and continued
it's journey.
Laughing and mocking the mortal mind of mine.
Freedom is majestic.My soul is free.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου