Τρίτη 15 Ιουλίου 2014

The peregrinator soul.

I was lying on the cold,wet floor when my soul rose and walked away.
It will never come back.Because this soul,travelled around the world and painted
the sky with the morning colours.
It never came back,my hope was gone.I would also choose the beauty of
the snowy and niveous mountains over me.
If I was the soul,I would fly away,and adopt the shades of aurora borealis.
Even if a part of me,the important part,was away,I felt heavier and pained.
Until I found myself in your eyes.I had almost forgot about my soul,when
one day I felt a blissful feeling,the gap inside was full again.
All beauties in the world,can not be compared to you.
I don't know how I should call you.A marvel?A prodigy?A miracle?
You are the ray of sunshine in my deep abyss..The quiet place in the madness of my once miserable life. Instead of growing up, I feel like the time is turning back,and I get smaller,more naive and childish. There's so much to learn and so much you have to teach me,life. But even though my immature mind, I do love you. 
"How can you love me?You don't even know me. "
Yes,but, my dear, all mad people love.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου