Κυριακή 6 Ιουλίου 2014

Desire or will?


What is this unprecedented fire that burns inside of me?
Desire,or will?
Forgotten ghosts,crawl into me,reminding me that foggy,frosty night.
Do I really wish to remember?Or I push myself,unknowingly to think and recall?
Sky was beautiful,a giant,enormous graveyard of stars.
I swallowed the night and felt fuller under the moon.
Overwelmed by feelings of emptiness and sadness,I wore you tight in my silence.
Empty eyes,I saw the life being drained out by my own hands.
What have I done.The right thing,the voice answered.
I will never be saved,cleansed.God is upon me,cursing and blaming my bipolar brain.
I see my guardian angel,I see my sinful soul screaming for salvation.
It feels like I'm alive all of a sudden,bursting into tears,full of joy.
Finally I feel calm.My demons are fed and light is gone away from me.
Dark is overflowing my inner self.
Who are you?The guardian angel asked.
I was nobody..But now,I'm the the conqueror worm.Draining life from 
the lifeless dead.Feeding my devils.
I am the tempter,the flayer of mortal skin.
I hold the knife.I hold my destiny.
While leading my hands to Angel's throat,while my demons rise to rule the kingdom
of seven hells and heavens,I scream,welcome to the nightmare in my head.
And I will burn in hell.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου