I was waiting for you,to tell you how beautiful the dawn was again.
But you didn't come this morning.
It can't be so wrong,it can't,because it feels just right.
I get undressed,get into the bathtub and close my eyes..
The water is boiling hot,and it's helping me get away from my contemplations.
I am so confused and tired to think of you,or anything.
I just close my eyes and sleep.but here you are again,my drug,my opium.
I,I,I...it's always about myself now that I notice,I'm a drama queen,an ego-bitch.
But I care about you,I really do,even though you don't seem to heed,I always
act foolish and childish when you are close,I want to make you smile,laugh and
remember the little girl from the past,who kept telling about the colours of the sky,
who sang in every opportunity and loved old movies.
I love being someones little secret.Your little secret.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου