Let the darkness carry away our pain my love
and we'll soon be together again.
My fairytale,my first and only story I whisper to myself
in bed,before I sleep.
Thoughts and words are easily forgotten but I hope
your desire will remain intact by the time.
Your eyes,a window to my chaos.
Your absence,another excuse for not being sober every night.
All fairytales have a blissful termination.
I wish mine has one of these.
We create our destiny,with our deeds,with our lies and secrets.
I am yours and you are mine,the only witnesses,the stars and dawn.
I please for one more kiss as we sink in the incredible deep abyss
of our drunken,intoxicated minds.
But be sure,I will wait and long for you.
I once hoped for loneliness.
When I met you I hoped for you,to devour my ruptured soul.
I hoped,I didn't have to fall in love with you.
But,my fairytale,when you wish upon a fallen star,your
wish dies with it's bright,fiery,igneous light.
I fell in love with you.And now you know.
I am eager to await,an eternity of solitude if the prize of waiting
is seeing you fall into my arms once more.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου