Here's to the man that always could bring a smile on my face,a sparkle in my depressed eyes.
Who made me lie awake and wonder if maybe he thinks of me.
Who later kept me awake until 6am,just to talk.
Here's to the man I longed for.
To a new friend.A perfect lover,that I would give my all to stay and embrace me.
Here's to the unconditional love I give you,because you made me fall for you
over and over again.
Here's to our long talks about everything,to your kisses,to your smile.
Your damn eyes,as you keep hearing from me.
To my drunk soul.To my broken mind.
I think I'll miss you fovever,like the sun miss the stars in the morning sky.
Well done Mr.You did what nobody ever did.You made me think of you
night and day,you took my pride away,it's all yours.
Because Mr....you got me to learn how it is to fall in love.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου