Distance relationships were an object unknown to me,and to say the truth,I didn't care.
Until I "met" you.
I found myself in you,I felt like you were there,even if you weren't.
My range wonderwall.
My alter-ego.
I was decimated.We made pinky promises on camera,spent all our nights on telephone
talking,laughing and sharing dreams and thoughts.
People wouldn't get it,but I grew stronger everyday,I grew happier every day because I'd get to
know you better.I wanted to meet you.
We made a promise,if you couldn't make it,I'd come to you.Pinky promises again.
You could bring serenity and placidity on my soul with one word,one laugh.
You wanted adventure.I wanted something that could endure,for years,for ever,because deep inside
I acknowledged,you were the one.The one for me.You,and only you.
The reason why I kept breathing.Because some day,I hoped,as a fool,we could live together
without obstacles and glossings.
You were older.I was your little psycho.You were my idol.I was nothing to you.
Abruptly though,one day you were gone.All of a sudden my world came down and I was drowning
in depression.
You told me,it would be better that way,stay friends.You didn't want to break me,destroy me with your
transactions.
You told me,I'd get to meet my true love someday,someone better,who could make me happy
and I won't have to care of distance.
But counter to you,I drived.I drived so I could see you.
I had miles to drive,and promises to keep.
After all these,you thought that you could earn a good friend.
When two people once loved each other,they can not be friends.
They can not.We can not.The reason why? I still remember and adjure you to come back.
In my dreams,you are still there.Not as a friend,but as a lover.
As my all.
Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου