Δευτέρα 7 Ιουλίου 2014

That girl

Do you see that girl over there?
Sitting on the red couch?With her hair falling gently on her shoulders?
Who has a wide smile,a good word for everyone..
The redhead broken girl,is someone I barely know.
But yet,I feel her close,as a sister,as a best friend.
We all are broken in different ways,but she...Oh gods,she's hiding her
sorrow and grief under her perfect face.
Nobody understands,but I did.
I watched her eyes.Not her smile.
Eyes full of terror,desires that have never been fulfilled,nostalgia.
Little girl,little girl,why are you crying?
Come near me and see,that in the end of the day,we all are human.
Creatures with sick,twisted and perverted minds.
We two,once loved unconditionally and we paid for it.
Your demons can be friends with mine.
Little girl,take my hand and walk with me in darkness.


To a new and sincere friend.
Catherine.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου